The FᴜᴛPʀIɴᴛ50 project team is particularly proud to have included in its plans the FᴜᴛPʀIɴᴛ50 Academy.
The establishment of a FUTPRINT50 academy will help to prepare future professionals for the challenges of Flightpath 2050. In form of academic modules, workshops and continuous professional development courses, FUTPRINT50 will foster a strong network of graduate and postgraduate students, post-doctoral researchers, and young engineers aligned with the hybrid-electric matters and dissemination of the tools created.
Key - Themes
- Hybrid electric regional aircraft configurations.
- Hybrid electric propulsion architectures.
- Certification aspects for hybrid electric aircraft and system architectures.
- Sustainability: from life-cycle to intermodal transport using HEA.
- Systems integration for HEA.
- Key technologies: energy storage, energy harvesting, thermal management.
- Design optimization & decision-making for HEA.
How to get involved
If you are interested in the topic of the challenge and you have one (or more) students to be involved, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate:
- The key theme of your interest
- The type of the student involved (BSc., MSc. Etc.) and his/her contact details
- The institution in which the student is enrolled
- The contact details of his/her supervisor